Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
StrongSore

Ketogenic Diet Food List What To Eat Empty Ketogenic Diet Food List What To Eat

Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:03 pm
Ketogenic Diet Food List What To Eat- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

I eat according to the principle of intermittent fasting
AbyssSpark

Ketogenic Diet Food List What To Eat Empty Re: Ketogenic Diet Food List What To Eat

Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:20 pm
its rlly hard to stay motivated
PsychicNasty

Ketogenic Diet Food List What To Eat Empty Re: Ketogenic Diet Food List What To Eat

Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:21 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattygirl63
TamTam Congratulations! Not only on the 27 lb loss but for being able to wait until you are hungry to eat. I got into eating according to diet plans which I like having a guideline on healthy foods, but then I have the problem of not recognizing when I am satisfied. I seem to have lost that ability. So you are actually doing very well especially with working like you do.

How did your business weather that pandemic? I hope it wasn't hit to bad. Have a blessed weekend.
Good Morning! We were hit hard by the pandemic as it affected our spring sales like First Communion and Confirmation. We were shut down for about 2 months and I caught a very mild case of covid and that shut us down for over a week. We re-opened last Mother's Day and since then our sales have been good. Thank you for asking. God is good and will look out for us. Have a blessed day too!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum