Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
YoungerMoo

Keto Diet Weight Loss Average Empty Keto Diet Weight Loss Average

Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:32 pm
Keto Diet Weight Loss Average- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Every time I look up these "4 week fat burning meal plans" they are WAY too complicated and seem to cost a lot of money. Is there something I could stick to day after day? Could I fast till 1pm, eat a protein shake + oatmeal/yoghurt etc.... eat a protein bar later and chicken+broccoli+brown rice for dinner?

Does anyone know if a simple routine I can just buy in bulk? Im not lazy, I just don't want to stock a fridge full of random crap if I dont have to...and im a busy guy.

Recommend any good calculators?
TodayOrphan

Keto Diet Weight Loss Average Empty Re: Keto Diet Weight Loss Average

Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:10 pm
The ketogenic diet is a very low carb, high-fat diet that shares many similarities with the Atkins and low carb diets. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis.
YoungerMoo

Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:10 pm
Good question

I read somewhere that it takes 4 weeks for you to notice a loss, 8 weeks for the people who are always around you and 12 weeks for the rest of the world...or something like that. They didn't say how much weight you needed to lose for this table but I usually don't hear anyone say anything until it has been at least a 20 pound loss. Most of the time it takes my clothes getting loose for me to realize I am really losing regardless of the numbers on the scale because when I look in the mirror it doesn't look much different to me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum