Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DuffSkyline

Keto Diet Weight Loss 30 Days Empty Keto Diet Weight Loss 30 Days

Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:39 pm
Keto Diet Weight Loss 30 Days- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

I'm currently a college student, and as a college student, I'm limited to what I have available to eat. I don't have any money to go and buy groceries, however I have meal cards at my university to purchase meals on campus. We have a variety of places such as a chick-fil-a, johnny rocket's, etc., however they are not working for me since I'm trying to eat better, not to mention the wait for that food is crazy long! We have a mini convenience store that has some foods such as cereal and stuff, but only the typical brands such as rice krispies, etc. We do have a "healthy dining" section, but it consists of salads, sandwiches, types of tea, and fruits. I'm a picky eater, and I don't like sandwiches, nor tea. The fruit they have isn't exactly the pick of the litter, so most of the time the fruits have a sour, off taste. The salads come in varieties like plain (lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and a tiny bit of cheese), chicken, etc etc. I particularly like plain, but I still don't know what to use for the dressing, They have a caesar dressing that is light and free, so I tend to lean for that.

Would two salads - for lunch and dinner (one salad for each time not two each mealtime!!) and some cereal be a good diet? I can't afford expensive meals, and this seems to fit around my budget. I just want a second opinion on this.
TodayOrphan

Keto Diet Weight Loss 30 Days Empty Re: Keto Diet Weight Loss 30 Days

Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:22 pm
Tam-Tam I thought of you and of course prayed for you during the pandemic since it hit a lot of business. My nephew who has his own business was shut down completely because he works sound systems etc for plays and conferences etc and of course with the distancing that was impossible to do. I think he is slowly getting his business going again, but still limited. I'm glad yours is taking off again. Do you do mailings as well?

I do like eating low carb and will continue doing that most of the time, but I want to go back to doing it Intuitively/Mindfully like I did about 18 years ago before I ever heard of anything like IE. Getting back to the WOE today. Funny how at my age that I am learning to do a lot of things when I was younger when they had no names for them. I always say I learned how to gain weight when we were told "Oh you need to eat more and at least eat 3 meals a day". Something I never did until I was in my 20s. I didn't starve myself. I just didn't eat unless I was hungry. I could sit in a restaurant or with friends and just visit with a cold drink and eat nothing just because "I was not hungry". Never thought about how much I weighed as it wasn't a problem until I started following what they called "normal" eating. I hope I can retrain myself to eat only when I am hungry, eat what I want, enjoy and savor it and stop just because I'm satisfied but not full as I have never liked feeling stuffed.
MustangBowl

Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:23 pm
The ketogenic diet is a very low carb, high-fat diet that shares many similarities with the Atkins and low carb diets. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum