Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DonkeyWonder

Keto Diet Weight Loss Experience Empty Keto Diet Weight Loss Experience

Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:46 pm
Keto Diet Weight Loss Experience- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Don't forget the exercises that work the stomach muscles.
CaseEmpire

Keto Diet Weight Loss Experience Empty Re: Keto Diet Weight Loss Experience

Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:33 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabehealthy
Hi Tam Tam. Good to see you again. I follow mindful eating. Mostly I do intermittent fasting, not eating after dinner until a late breakfast the next day. No food is off limits. I eat what I want but most is healthy food. If I wait until I'm hungry the food tastes better. My weight loss is very very slow but I'm glad I'm not gaining. When I was gaining I ate too much and felt stuffed all the time. Being hungry tells me I'm doing something right.
The inermittent fasting is hard for me. By the time we get home from work it's after 6pm and I think the idea is not to eat after 6pm, by the time we get supper ready and sit down to eat, it's usually closer to 7pm and we get up at 4:15am to go walk, do morning prayers and then we have to drive an hour to get to work, we have retails stores, so once the shop opens eating a late breakfast is out of the question. So I am just trying to do IE the best I can. I just brought an new book called, "Intuitive Eating for Every Day", it has 365 daily practices & inspirations, so maybe if I read this EVERY day, it will help. Anyway have a blessed day.
DonkeyWonder

Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:33 pm
eat light.. like salads,, and stay consistent with your workouts..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum