Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
StrongSore

Keto Diet Weight Loss Free Empty Keto Diet Weight Loss Free

Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:49 pm
Keto Diet Weight Loss Free- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selina Kyle
I've got a lot of weight to lose, but I'm not sure how long it will take for my weight loss to be noticeable. I'm 5'2" (barely!) and I have between 90 and 100lbs to lose.

How long does it take, on average, for weight loss to be noticeable? Especially for those of us who are on the vertically challenged side?

Also, for those of us who are shorter, how long did it take you to drop clothing size(s)?
Hey its great you're looking to lose weight! The time all depends on your diet and exercise levels. For the quickest results I would read this article on daniels.fitness.blog (just paste it in the URL) about burning unwanted fat in just 14 days. Hope this helps.
MisterMonk

Keto Diet Weight Loss Free Empty Re: Keto Diet Weight Loss Free

Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:38 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattygirl63
Hi TamTam so good to see you here. I think of you often wondering how you are doing. I like Carol Sue try to do more of a IE/Intermittent Fasting as well although not doing super great at this time. Hope you have a blessed evening.
So far I am doing better with waiting until I am hungry to eat, need to improve on stopping when approaching fullness. I am down 27 pounds so that is a plus. Have a blessed day.
CaseEmpire

Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:39 pm
Good question

I read somewhere that it takes 4 weeks for you to notice a loss, 8 weeks for the people who are always around you and 12 weeks for the rest of the world...or something like that. They didn't say how much weight you needed to lose for this table but I usually don't hear anyone say anything until it has been at least a 20 pound loss. Most of the time it takes my clothes getting loose for me to realize I am really losing regardless of the numbers on the scale because when I look in the mirror it doesn't look much different to me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum