Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PsychicNasty

Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Ideas On The Go Empty Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Ideas On The Go

Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:24 pm
Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Ideas On The Go- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattygirl63
TamTam Congratulations! Not only on the 27 lb loss but for being able to wait until you are hungry to eat. I got into eating according to diet plans which I like having a guideline on healthy foods, but then I have the problem of not recognizing when I am satisfied. I seem to have lost that ability. So you are actually doing very well especially with working like you do.

How did your business weather that pandemic? I hope it wasn't hit to bad. Have a blessed weekend.
Good Morning! We were hit hard by the pandemic as it affected our spring sales like First Communion and Confirmation. We were shut down for about 2 months and I caught a very mild case of covid and that shut us down for over a week. We re-opened last Mother's Day and since then our sales have been good. Thank you for asking. God is good and will look out for us. Have a blessed day too!!
CaseEmpire

Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Ideas On The Go Empty Re: Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Ideas On The Go

Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:37 pm
TamTam Congratulations! Not only on the 27 lb loss but for being able to wait until you are hungry to eat. I got into eating according to diet plans which I like having a guideline on healthy foods, but then I have the problem of not recognizing when I am satisfied. I seem to have lost that ability. So you are actually doing very well especially with working like you do.

How did your business weather that pandemic? I hope it wasn't hit to bad. Have a blessed weekend.
DrinkNumber

Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Ideas On The Go Empty Re: Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Ideas On The Go

Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:38 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketchup
We have a variety of places such as a chick-fil-a, johnny rocket's, etc., however they are not working for me since I'm trying to eat better, not to mention the wait for that food is crazy long.
Well isn't that what's wrong with our world today? Here we are supposedly the greatest nation on earth, and what do we feed our students? Fried stuff and burgers. Let's get more in depth with what is available to you, if this is all there is then I'd say you HAVE to look for alternatives off campus. There are staples even a college student should have access to like canned tuna, yogurt, fruit, grilled chicken, soups, hummus and raw veggies. Carry a bag of mixed nuts and raisins, and try to cook some things at home.

If none of your choices are any better than what you've described then it might be worth your while to opt out of a dining card option and use that money to go grocery shopping instead.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum