Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
YoungerMoo

Recipes For Low Carb Breakfast Muffins Empty Recipes For Low Carb Breakfast Muffins

Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:27 pm
Recipes For Low Carb Breakfast Muffins- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketchup
We have a variety of places such as a chick-fil-a, johnny rocket's, etc., however they are not working for me since I'm trying to eat better, not to mention the wait for that food is crazy long.
Well isn't that what's wrong with our world today? Here we are supposedly the greatest nation on earth, and what do we feed our students? Fried stuff and burgers. Let's get more in depth with what is available to you, if this is all there is then I'd say you HAVE to look for alternatives off campus. There are staples even a college student should have access to like canned tuna, yogurt, fruit, grilled chicken, soups, hummus and raw veggies. Carry a bag of mixed nuts and raisins, and try to cook some things at home.

If none of your choices are any better than what you've described then it might be worth your while to opt out of a dining card option and use that money to go grocery shopping instead.
AncientCon

Recipes For Low Carb Breakfast Muffins Empty Re: Recipes For Low Carb Breakfast Muffins

Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:41 pm
Hi TamTam so good to see you here. I think of you often wondering how you are doing. I like Carol Sue try to do more of a IE/Intermittent Fasting as well although not doing super great at this time. Hope you have a blessed evening.
DonkeyWonder

Recipes For Low Carb Breakfast Muffins Empty Re: Recipes For Low Carb Breakfast Muffins

Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:42 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattygirl63
Hi TamTam so good to see you here. I think of you often wondering how you are doing. I like Carol Sue try to do more of a IE/Intermittent Fasting as well although not doing super great at this time. Hope you have a blessed evening.
So far I am doing better with waiting until I am hungry to eat, need to improve on stopping when approaching fullness. I am down 27 pounds so that is a plus. Have a blessed day.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum