Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CaseEmpire

Keto Diet Food List Snacks Empty Keto Diet Food List Snacks

Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:03 pm
Keto Diet Food List Snacks- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

For me Keto Diet works amazing. Low in carbs so I had in first a few days less energy but after that I felt so good and energized. And I lost 22 lb in the first 4 weeks.
So yesterday I have started with a custom keto meal plan so I can lose more. Hope everything will work fine
StrongSore

Keto Diet Food List Snacks Empty Re: Keto Diet Food List Snacks

Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:19 pm
Hello, I’m going 5’7” tall. It took me about 6 weeks to see results, noticeable weight loss. I had a trainer, was put on a strict low carb diet, ate small meals every 2.5-3 hours. I worked out everyday for 1 hour, combining cardio & weight lifting. I lost about 22lbs altogether. My heaviest was 253 & went down to 231 by the time I was done my 6 week training with a trainer. The first few pounds I lost on my own prior to the training. The rest is on my own....IT WAS HARD!!! I couldn’t walk normally the first time I did leg work out! Haha
YoungerMoo

Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:20 pm
I started at 211 and it took me until I hit 185 so about 25 pounds for me to really notice that my clothes were getting looser and my body was looking smaller.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum