Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AbyssSpark

Best Healthy Fats For Keto Empty Best Healthy Fats For Keto

Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:16 pm
Best Healthy Fats For Keto- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Interesting topic!
DuffSkyline

Best Healthy Fats For Keto Empty Re: Best Healthy Fats For Keto

Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:41 pm
Really depends on your body fat distribution. some people lose fat on their face first, while others lose fat on their legs, chest or belly. But dont worry if you are doing the right stuff you are losing weight!
CoinBoredom

Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:41 pm
I'm currently a college student, and as a college student, I'm limited to what I have available to eat. I don't have any money to go and buy groceries, however I have meal cards at my university to purchase meals on campus. We have a variety of places such as a chick-fil-a, johnny rocket's, etc., however they are not working for me since I'm trying to eat better, not to mention the wait for that food is crazy long! We have a mini convenience store that has some foods such as cereal and stuff, but only the typical brands such as rice krispies, etc. We do have a "healthy dining" section, but it consists of salads, sandwiches, types of tea, and fruits. I'm a picky eater, and I don't like sandwiches, nor tea. The fruit they have isn't exactly the pick of the litter, so most of the time the fruits have a sour, off taste. The salads come in varieties like plain (lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and a tiny bit of cheese), chicken, etc etc. I particularly like plain, but I still don't know what to use for the dressing, They have a caesar dressing that is light and free, so I tend to lean for that.

Would two salads - for lunch and dinner (one salad for each time not two each mealtime!!) and some cereal be a good diet? I can't afford expensive meals, and this seems to fit around my budget. I just want a second opinion on this.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum