Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MisterMonk

Ketogenic Diet For Weight Loss Article Empty Ketogenic Diet For Weight Loss Article

Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:29 pm
Ketogenic Diet For Weight Loss Article- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Good question

I read somewhere that it takes 4 weeks for you to notice a loss, 8 weeks for the people who are always around you and 12 weeks for the rest of the world...or something like that. They didn't say how much weight you needed to lose for this table but I usually don't hear anyone say anything until it has been at least a 20 pound loss. Most of the time it takes my clothes getting loose for me to realize I am really losing regardless of the numbers on the scale because when I look in the mirror it doesn't look much different to me.
YoungerMoo

Ketogenic Diet For Weight Loss Article Empty Re: Ketogenic Diet For Weight Loss Article

Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:05 pm
Also, you can add to your supplements Proviron in low dosage.
GasPuss

Ketogenic Diet For Weight Loss Article Empty Re: Ketogenic Diet For Weight Loss Article

Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:05 pm
I lost 40 lbs very slowly (1.5 years) so I don't really feel a difference but when I look back at old pictures I can definitely tell.
The people that see me all the time haven't really noticed, probably because it was so gradual.
I am almost down one pants size. Most of my weight is in my butt and thighs so it takes a long time to go down sizes for me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum