Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PuppetFiend

Good Fat Keto Snacks Empty Good Fat Keto Snacks

Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:46 pm
Good Fat Keto Snacks- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Interesting topic!
StrongSore

Good Fat Keto Snacks Empty Re: Good Fat Keto Snacks

Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:33 pm
Hey, I'm in a simillar boat to you (though thankfully just for my lunch times of campus but still - the options are even slimmer pickings). I'd suggest the plain salad and the chicken salad, not just two plain ones - as you'll be able to at least get one serve of protein that way.

I know a lot of people are going to can me for this - but peanut butter will turn up being a friend if you make sure to just play nicely with it. Not gorging, but it will help give a bit of variety and if you are able to mix it with some greek yoghurt (if you can get some) it will actually probably end up tasting nicer and being less cals per serve than your ceasar dressing actually will. (Also, the protein part as well will at least help a bit in that regards.)

Another idea might be, if you'd be interested - see if you can't get some friends together to maybe save up each week and do a weekly run to the supermarket to get some nice fresh food? I'm sure they will all be sick of feeling tired and run down from the Chick'a'fils and such that getting some way to have fresh fruits or berries or just something not fried will be a blessing in disguise.
GasPuss

Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:33 pm
I lost 40 lbs very slowly (1.5 years) so I don't really feel a difference but when I look back at old pictures I can definitely tell.
The people that see me all the time haven't really noticed, probably because it was so gradual.
I am almost down one pants size. Most of my weight is in my butt and thighs so it takes a long time to go down sizes for me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum