Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DuffSkyline

Peanut Butter Keto Power Balls Empty Peanut Butter Keto Power Balls

Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:09 pm
Peanut Butter Keto Power Balls- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Hello, I’m going 5’7” tall. It took me about 6 weeks to see results, noticeable weight loss. I had a trainer, was put on a strict low carb diet, ate small meals every 2.5-3 hours. I worked out everyday for 1 hour, combining cardio & weight lifting. I lost about 22lbs altogether. My heaviest was 253 & went down to 231 by the time I was done my 6 week training with a trainer. The first few pounds I lost on my own prior to the training. The rest is on my own....IT WAS HARD!!! I couldn’t walk normally the first time I did leg work out! Haha
CaseEmpire

Peanut Butter Keto Power Balls Empty Re: Peanut Butter Keto Power Balls

Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:37 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandydaisy
Hey, what's the best diet to accompany tummy workout?
What worked for me... well, my regular keto with only one addition: avoid junk food at all costs! No cheat meals, chocolate and any guilty pleasure snacks. Eat plenty of lean protein and try to get most of your carbs from vegetables and whole fruit (I don't have any particular recommendations, I believe you might find lots of plans here, at 3fc).
TodayOrphan

Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:38 pm
For me Keto Diet works amazing. Low in carbs so I had in first a few days less energy but after that I felt so good and energized. And I lost 22 lb in the first 4 weeks.
So yesterday I have started with a custom keto meal plan so I can lose more. Hope everything will work fine
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum