Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MisterMonk

Foods To Avoid While Doing Keto Diet Empty Foods To Avoid While Doing Keto Diet

Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:48 pm
Foods To Avoid While Doing Keto Diet- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

TamTam Congratulations! Not only on the 27 lb loss but for being able to wait until you are hungry to eat. I got into eating according to diet plans which I like having a guideline on healthy foods, but then I have the problem of not recognizing when I am satisfied. I seem to have lost that ability. So you are actually doing very well especially with working like you do.

How did your business weather that pandemic? I hope it wasn't hit to bad. Have a blessed weekend.
AncientCon

Foods To Avoid While Doing Keto Diet Empty Re: Foods To Avoid While Doing Keto Diet

Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:38 pm
TamTam Congratulations! Not only on the 27 lb loss but for being able to wait until you are hungry to eat. I got into eating according to diet plans which I like having a guideline on healthy foods, but then I have the problem of not recognizing when I am satisfied. I seem to have lost that ability. So you are actually doing very well especially with working like you do.

How did your business weather that pandemic? I hope it wasn't hit to bad. Have a blessed weekend.
DrinkNumber

Foods To Avoid While Doing Keto Diet Empty Re: Foods To Avoid While Doing Keto Diet

Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:38 pm
Salad is always a good choice, as long as you don't drench it in dressing and cheese. Make sure you are getting enough protein though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum