Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PsychicNasty

Healthy Low Carb Make Ahead Breakfast Empty Healthy Low Carb Make Ahead Breakfast

Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:06 pm
Healthy Low Carb Make Ahead Breakfast- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

I've never had to have a meal plan, but I know the first years at my school are obligated to. They don't make it easy to eat well, do they? Salads are a good idea, since college students are notorious for not eating enough vegetables and always gravitating to the fast food type of places. (I can say this, because I'm one too )

Getting enough protein would probably be the biggest issue you'd have to face, I'd say- but the chicken can be good for that. Maybe you could look into saving a tiny bit of money each week to buy some fresh produce/fruits you like at a local market? They're often cheaper than the big supermarkets, and you could keep some healthy snacks in your room that way? Nuts or greek yogurt (if you have a mini-fridge/to go with your cereal!) would be good, quick ways to get more protein, too.
MustangBowl

Healthy Low Carb Make Ahead Breakfast Empty Re: Healthy Low Carb Make Ahead Breakfast

Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:07 pm
Good question

I read somewhere that it takes 4 weeks for you to notice a loss, 8 weeks for the people who are always around you and 12 weeks for the rest of the world...or something like that. They didn't say how much weight you needed to lose for this table but I usually don't hear anyone say anything until it has been at least a 20 pound loss. Most of the time it takes my clothes getting loose for me to realize I am really losing regardless of the numbers on the scale because when I look in the mirror it doesn't look much different to me.
TodayOrphan

Healthy Low Carb Make Ahead Breakfast Empty Re: Healthy Low Carb Make Ahead Breakfast

Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:07 pm
It took about 20lbs for me to drop a size and for anyone to notice. Took about 2 months IIRC.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum