Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PuppetFiend

Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Yogurt Empty Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Yogurt

Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:41 pm
Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Yogurt- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee1209
eat light.. like salads,, and stay consistent with your workouts..
Oh yeap
CoinBoredom

Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Yogurt Empty Re: Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Yogurt

Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:05 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selina Kyle
I've got a lot of weight to lose, but I'm not sure how long it will take for my weight loss to be noticeable. I'm 5'2" (barely!) and I have between 90 and 100lbs to lose.

How long does it take, on average, for weight loss to be noticeable? Especially for those of us who are on the vertically challenged side?

Also, for those of us who are shorter, how long did it take you to drop clothing size(s)?
Hey its great you're looking to lose weight! The time all depends on your diet and exercise levels. For the quickest results I would read this article on daniels.fitness.blog (just paste it in the URL) about burning unwanted fat in just 14 days. Hope this helps.
AbyssSpark

Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:05 pm
I've never had to have a meal plan, but I know the first years at my school are obligated to. They don't make it easy to eat well, do they? Salads are a good idea, since college students are notorious for not eating enough vegetables and always gravitating to the fast food type of places. (I can say this, because I'm one too )

Getting enough protein would probably be the biggest issue you'd have to face, I'd say- but the chicken can be good for that. Maybe you could look into saving a tiny bit of money each week to buy some fresh produce/fruits you like at a local market? They're often cheaper than the big supermarkets, and you could keep some healthy snacks in your room that way? Nuts or greek yogurt (if you have a mini-fridge/to go with your cereal!) would be good, quick ways to get more protein, too.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum