Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AncientCon

Is A High Fat Low Carb Diet Good For You Empty Is A High Fat Low Carb Diet Good For You

Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:36 pm
Is A High Fat Low Carb Diet Good For You- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

I felt it and saw it in 10 lbs no one said anything till after 25. And now I can tell they think I am too thin. BUT it is because they were use to seeing me heavier.
CoinBoredom

Is A High Fat Low Carb Diet Good For You Empty Re: Is A High Fat Low Carb Diet Good For You

Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:41 am
You have to think about food supplements !
GasPuss

Is A High Fat Low Carb Diet Good For You Empty Re: Is A High Fat Low Carb Diet Good For You

Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:41 am
I am reading a new book along the lines of Intuitive/Mindful eating and even eat however you want to eat whether like eating carbs or not etc but not have to count any calories, carbs or anything else. You just eat the way you like or want to eat. The name of the book is Naturally Thin by Bethenny Frankel. She says stop dieting and just eat what you like. She has 10 Rules which is much like the 12 Rules in the IE book but are the rules that worked for her. Just another good book to read concerning this woe.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum