Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AncientCon

High Fat Low Carb Diet For Migraines Empty High Fat Low Carb Diet For Migraines

Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:52 pm
High Fat Low Carb Diet For Migraines- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Hi TamTam so good to see you here. I think of you often wondering how you are doing. I like Carol Sue try to do more of a IE/Intermittent Fasting as well although not doing super great at this time. Hope you have a blessed evening.
MisterMonk

High Fat Low Carb Diet For Migraines Empty Re: High Fat Low Carb Diet For Migraines

Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:06 am
I lost 40 lbs very slowly (1.5 years) so I don't really feel a difference but when I look back at old pictures I can definitely tell.
The people that see me all the time haven't really noticed, probably because it was so gradual.
I am almost down one pants size. Most of my weight is in my butt and thighs so it takes a long time to go down sizes for me.
DonkeyWonder

High Fat Low Carb Diet For Migraines Empty Re: High Fat Low Carb Diet For Migraines

Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:07 am
Also, you can add to your supplements Proviron in low dosage.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum