Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AbyssSpark

High Fat Low Carb Diet Macronutrients Empty High Fat Low Carb Diet Macronutrients

Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:53 pm
High Fat Low Carb Diet Macronutrients- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

I am reading a new book along the lines of Intuitive/Mindful eating and even eat however you want to eat whether like eating carbs or not etc but not have to count any calories, carbs or anything else. You just eat the way you like or want to eat. The name of the book is Naturally Thin by Bethenny Frankel. She says stop dieting and just eat what you like. She has 10 Rules which is much like the 12 Rules in the IE book but are the rules that worked for her. Just another good book to read concerning this woe.
MustangBowl

High Fat Low Carb Diet Macronutrients Empty Re: High Fat Low Carb Diet Macronutrients

Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:07 am
Hey, I'm in a simillar boat to you (though thankfully just for my lunch times of campus but still - the options are even slimmer pickings). I'd suggest the plain salad and the chicken salad, not just two plain ones - as you'll be able to at least get one serve of protein that way.

I know a lot of people are going to can me for this - but peanut butter will turn up being a friend if you make sure to just play nicely with it. Not gorging, but it will help give a bit of variety and if you are able to mix it with some greek yoghurt (if you can get some) it will actually probably end up tasting nicer and being less cals per serve than your ceasar dressing actually will. (Also, the protein part as well will at least help a bit in that regards.)

Another idea might be, if you'd be interested - see if you can't get some friends together to maybe save up each week and do a weekly run to the supermarket to get some nice fresh food? I'm sure they will all be sick of feeling tired and run down from the Chick'a'fils and such that getting some way to have fresh fruits or berries or just something not fried will be a blessing in disguise.
TodayOrphan

High Fat Low Carb Diet Macronutrients Empty Re: High Fat Low Carb Diet Macronutrients

Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:08 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selina Kyle
I've got a lot of weight to lose, but I'm not sure how long it will take for my weight loss to be noticeable. I'm 5'2" (barely!) and I have between 90 and 100lbs to lose.

How long does it take, on average, for weight loss to be noticeable? Especially for those of us who are on the vertically challenged side?

Also, for those of us who are shorter, how long did it take you to drop clothing size(s)?
Hey its great you're looking to lose weight! The time all depends on your diet and exercise levels. For the quickest results I would read this article on daniels.fitness.blog (just paste it in the URL) about burning unwanted fat in just 14 days. Hope this helps.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum