Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PsychicNasty

Keto Diet No Weight Loss First Week Empty Keto Diet No Weight Loss First Week

Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:14 am
Keto Diet No Weight Loss First Week- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

How is it going for you with Mindful eating?
MisterMonk

Keto Diet No Weight Loss First Week Empty Re: Keto Diet No Weight Loss First Week

Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:17 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Me
I find the US so weird. The idea that you can walk to McD's but a grocery store is 20 miles away just floors me and probably is representative of a lot of problems in US society.
Well, I'm sure other countries have problems as well, so to paint the U.S. as "weird" because of an example is an overgeneralization. Also, I don't think the OP's situation is all that common. I grew up in a really small rural town, yet there were grocery stories within a few miles. So, while this issue may exist (and I'm sure some people will post with examples to back it up), the vast majority of people in the U.S. have grocery stores within a reasonable distance.

To the OP, I'm not sure of your question. Are you asking for some tips on saving?
TodayOrphan

Keto Diet No Weight Loss First Week Empty Re: Keto Diet No Weight Loss First Week

Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:17 pm
wish i could be consistent with my diet
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum