Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PuppetFiend

Ketogenic Diet For Diabetes Pubmed Empty Ketogenic Diet For Diabetes Pubmed

Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:58 am
Ketogenic Diet For Diabetes Pubmed- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

I lost 40 lbs very slowly (1.5 years) so I don't really feel a difference but when I look back at old pictures I can definitely tell.
The people that see me all the time haven't really noticed, probably because it was so gradual.
I am almost down one pants size. Most of my weight is in my butt and thighs so it takes a long time to go down sizes for me.
MustangBowl

Ketogenic Diet For Diabetes Pubmed Empty Re: Ketogenic Diet For Diabetes Pubmed

Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:28 pm
Hi Tam Tam. Good to see you again. I follow mindful eating. Mostly I do intermittent fasting, not eating after dinner until a late breakfast the next day. No food is off limits. I eat what I want but most is healthy food. If I wait until I'm hungry the food tastes better. My weight loss is very very slow but I'm glad I'm not gaining. When I was gaining I ate too much and felt stuffed all the time. Being hungry tells me I'm doing something right.
PuppetFiend

Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:29 pm
Hello, I’m going 5’7” tall. It took me about 6 weeks to see results, noticeable weight loss. I had a trainer, was put on a strict low carb diet, ate small meals every 2.5-3 hours. I worked out everyday for 1 hour, combining cardio & weight lifting. I lost about 22lbs altogether. My heaviest was 253 & went down to 231 by the time I was done my 6 week training with a trainer. The first few pounds I lost on my own prior to the training. The rest is on my own....IT WAS HARD!!! I couldn’t walk normally the first time I did leg work out! Haha
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum