Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DrinkNumber

Keto Diet Detailed Food List Empty Keto Diet Detailed Food List

Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:28 pm
Keto Diet Detailed Food List- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

I'm currently a college student, and as a college student, I'm limited to what I have available to eat. I don't have any money to go and buy groceries, however I have meal cards at my university to purchase meals on campus. We have a variety of places such as a chick-fil-a, johnny rocket's, etc., however they are not working for me since I'm trying to eat better, not to mention the wait for that food is crazy long! We have a mini convenience store that has some foods such as cereal and stuff, but only the typical brands such as rice krispies, etc. We do have a "healthy dining" section, but it consists of salads, sandwiches, types of tea, and fruits. I'm a picky eater, and I don't like sandwiches, nor tea. The fruit they have isn't exactly the pick of the litter, so most of the time the fruits have a sour, off taste. The salads come in varieties like plain (lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and a tiny bit of cheese), chicken, etc etc. I particularly like plain, but I still don't know what to use for the dressing, They have a caesar dressing that is light and free, so I tend to lean for that.

Would two salads - for lunch and dinner (one salad for each time not two each mealtime!!) and some cereal be a good diet? I can't afford expensive meals, and this seems to fit around my budget. I just want a second opinion on this.
YoungerMoo

Keto Diet Detailed Food List Empty Re: Keto Diet Detailed Food List

Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:20 pm
Intermittent fasting is the best
CaseEmpire

Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:21 pm
Salad is always a good choice, as long as you don't drench it in dressing and cheese. Make sure you are getting enough protein though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum