Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DrinkNumber

Healthy Fats For Keto Diet Empty Healthy Fats For Keto Diet

Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:14 pm
Healthy Fats For Keto Diet- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

TamTam Congratulations! Not only on the 27 lb loss but for being able to wait until you are hungry to eat. I got into eating according to diet plans which I like having a guideline on healthy foods, but then I have the problem of not recognizing when I am satisfied. I seem to have lost that ability. So you are actually doing very well especially with working like you do.

How did your business weather that pandemic? I hope it wasn't hit to bad. Have a blessed weekend.
MustangBowl

Healthy Fats For Keto Diet Empty Re: Healthy Fats For Keto Diet

Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:38 pm
eat light.. like salads,, and stay consistent with your workouts..
TodayOrphan

Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:38 pm
Hi Tam Tam. Good to see you again. I follow mindful eating. Mostly I do intermittent fasting, not eating after dinner until a late breakfast the next day. No food is off limits. I eat what I want but most is healthy food. If I wait until I'm hungry the food tastes better. My weight loss is very very slow but I'm glad I'm not gaining. When I was gaining I ate too much and felt stuffed all the time. Being hungry tells me I'm doing something right.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum