Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DuffSkyline

Peanut Butter Good On Keto Diet Empty Peanut Butter Good On Keto Diet

Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:28 pm
Peanut Butter Good On Keto Diet- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Hi, I am Katerina, I am 25 years old and I know what is needed for a thin waist.
First - steamed food
Second - sports, massage brushes
Third - favorite work
Fourth - a hot shower in the afternoon before meals
Fifth - a glass of fermented baked milk before bedtime
The most important thing is a lot of water
MustangBowl

Peanut Butter Good On Keto Diet Empty Re: Peanut Butter Good On Keto Diet

Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:29 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynostic
Good afternoon everyone. I'd like to share what I will be doing for the next few weeks to lose weight in an effort to get feedback on my plan and hopefully let others know how I succeeded (if and when that happens)The plan is simple.

3 meals per day
10 bites of food per meal
no snacks
no calories from liquids

Other than the above I will not be changing anything. I currently am mostly sedentary as I work in an office. I may be adding a little exercise in the next few days but have yet to find something that appeals to me. For what it's worth I am 33 yo Male 6-2 296 lbs
Please keep us uppdated, that sounds very interesting to me
AncientCon

Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:29 pm
I've got a lot of weight to lose, but I'm not sure how long it will take for my weight loss to be noticeable. I'm 5'2" (barely!) and I have between 90 and 100lbs to lose.

How long does it take, on average, for weight loss to be noticeable? Especially for those of us who are on the vertically challenged side?

Also, for those of us who are shorter, how long did it take you to drop clothing size(s)?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum