Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GasPuss

Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Smoothie Empty Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Smoothie

Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:35 pm
Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Smoothie- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandydaisy
Hey, what's the best diet to accompany tummy workout?
What worked for me... well, my regular keto with only one addition: avoid junk food at all costs! No cheat meals, chocolate and any guilty pleasure snacks. Eat plenty of lean protein and try to get most of your carbs from vegetables and whole fruit (I don't have any particular recommendations, I believe you might find lots of plans here, at 3fc).
CoinBoredom

Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Smoothie Empty Re: Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Smoothie

Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:56 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattygirl63
Hi TamTam so good to see you here. I think of you often wondering how you are doing. I like Carol Sue try to do more of a IE/Intermittent Fasting as well although not doing super great at this time. Hope you have a blessed evening.
So far I am doing better with waiting until I am hungry to eat, need to improve on stopping when approaching fullness. I am down 27 pounds so that is a plus. Have a blessed day.
PsychicNasty

Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Smoothie Empty Re: Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Smoothie

Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:56 pm
10 lbs, from 150 to 140

But I also gained some muscle definition, so that helped people notice too
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum