Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DrinkNumber

High Fat Low Carb Diet Food List Empty High Fat Low Carb Diet Food List

Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:51 pm
High Fat Low Carb Diet Food List- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Wew awesome guys ww
DrinkNumber

High Fat Low Carb Diet Food List Empty Re: High Fat Low Carb Diet Food List

Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:04 am
Hello, I’m going 5’7” tall. It took me about 6 weeks to see results, noticeable weight loss. I had a trainer, was put on a strict low carb diet, ate small meals every 2.5-3 hours. I worked out everyday for 1 hour, combining cardio & weight lifting. I lost about 22lbs altogether. My heaviest was 253 & went down to 231 by the time I was done my 6 week training with a trainer. The first few pounds I lost on my own prior to the training. The rest is on my own....IT WAS HARD!!! I couldn’t walk normally the first time I did leg work out! Haha
YoungerMoo

Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:05 am
HOW TO BREW COFFEE

1. Grind and measure. Use coarse ground coffee that resembles sea salt in your press, and measure 2 tablespoons per 6 ounces of water.

2. Add hot water. Fill the press with hot water that's just off the boil. Make sure to saturate all the grounds.

3. Place plunger and brew. Put the plunger back on the press without pushing it down, and let the coffee brew for 4 minutes.

4. Press and pour. Gently push down the plunger until it reaches the bottom of the press, and enjoy.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum