Good Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MustangBowl

Weight Loss First Week Of Keto Empty Weight Loss First Week Of Keto

Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:24 am
Weight Loss First Week Of Keto- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

It took about 20lbs for me to drop a size and for anyone to notice. Took about 2 months IIRC.
MustangBowl

Weight Loss First Week Of Keto Empty Re: Weight Loss First Week Of Keto

Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:33 pm
Hello, I’m going 5’7” tall. It took me about 6 weeks to see results, noticeable weight loss. I had a trainer, was put on a strict low carb diet, ate small meals every 2.5-3 hours. I worked out everyday for 1 hour, combining cardio & weight lifting. I lost about 22lbs altogether. My heaviest was 253 & went down to 231 by the time I was done my 6 week training with a trainer. The first few pounds I lost on my own prior to the training. The rest is on my own....IT WAS HARD!!! I couldn’t walk normally the first time I did leg work out! Haha
DrinkNumber

Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:33 pm
I've got a lot of weight to lose, but I'm not sure how long it will take for my weight loss to be noticeable. I'm 5'2" (barely!) and I have between 90 and 100lbs to lose.

How long does it take, on average, for weight loss to be noticeable? Especially for those of us who are on the vertically challenged side?

Also, for those of us who are shorter, how long did it take you to drop clothing size(s)?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum